we’re ready to help!SCHEDULE ONLINE
Orange Leak Detection
Our Orange leak detection experts want you to know that hidden leaks are a danger in many households. They can cause health risks and degrade your home’s structural integrity. The biggest issue is that an Orange leak location often happens in places where they are hard to notice and even harder to detect. Fortunately, here at Scott English Plumbing, we have the latest technology to make Orange leak detection possible. Give us a call at (714) 987-9801 or (949) 293-2037. You can also stop by our office at 1230 North Jefferson St, Suite H Anaheim 92807.
(714) 987-9801(714) 987-9801
(949) 293-2037 (949) 293-2037
What Causes Hidden Leaks in Orange?
While doing Orange slab leak detection, our plumbers have found numerous reasons for the water to start leaking. However, there are five common reasons it can occur:
- Damage to the pipe due to friction – As found with Orange hidden leak detection, pipes can come into contact with other pipes as well as concrete and gravel underground. Over time, friction between the materials can cause a pipe to develop a weak spot or crack.
- Corrosion of the pipe itself – Some pipe materials corrode over time. The corrosion wears at the wall of the pipe, which can eventually fail and cause a leak. Orange leak detection finds these failures all the time.
- Defective or inferior pipe material – Defects can happen during the pipe manufacturing process. The manufacturer can also use inferior materials. As often found with Orange slab leak detection, either condition can cause the pipe to fail.
- Higher than expected water pressure – Drain pipes are usually not meant to be under high levels of pressure. The pipe walls can fail if the pressure gets too high.
- Rupture due to movement of the slab – Slabs can settle over time. They can also move due to earthquakes or water movement through soil. The pressure of the slab against the pipe could cause a rupture.
What Happens If You Have a Hidden Leak in Orange?
You might think a little water leaking isn’t a big deal. At first, it won’t be. The water will drain away and not cause problems. However, with time, the consequences will become more serious. If you don’t have an Orange concrete slab leak repair, the leak can weaken your home’s slab or foundation as the soil erodes around the Orange leak location. It can cause mold and mildew, which, in turn, cause upper respiratory problems. It can soak carpet, ruin hardwood, and undermine tile mortar.
Concrete Slab Leak Detection and Repair in Orange
The first step to solving this problem is finding the leak itself. With concrete slab leak detection in Orange, plumbers use state of the art equipment to find the leak and determine the best option for correcting it. Then they can perform Orange concrete slab leak repair and ensure the problem is permanently fixed.
Contact Our Orange Leak Detection Experts Today!
If you suspect you have a leak, you need to call on the experts in concrete slab leak detection in Orange. Give us a call here at Scott English Plumbing to schedule reliable and affordable slab lead detection in Orange!