Drain Cleaning in Orange County, CA
Plumbing problems are an issue that most people have no desire to deal with. But inevitably, there is a time when a drain gets clogged, and you have to address the issue if you want to continue living with running water. Some cases require the assistance of a professional drain cleaning service. Still, there are some steps that you can take to both prevent clogged drains and handle minor repairs. Here are some tips for setting you on the right track.
How to Prevent Drainage Disasters
- Prevention is the best solution. Don’t pour junk down your drains that doesn’t belong there, and you are much less likely to develop a clog. So don’t pour cooking grease or oil down the drain. It also helps to wipe out greasy pans with a paper towel before you wash them or put them in the sick to make sure that none of that crud ends up in your drain. You should never pour chemicals like paint down your drain, even if it’s a utility sink.
- Put screens over all your drains. The screens are very inexpensive, and they will prevent things like hair, soap, and food from clogging your drains.
- Empty the stoppers in your sink frequently.
- It is also helpful to pour boiling water down your drains on a routine basis, such as each week.
Quick Facts About Sewer and Drain Cleaning:
• Our response time: 60 minutes or as scheduled.
• Typical reason for sewer and drain cleaning: blocked drains, plugged lines, or for simple maintenance.
• What we clean: plumbing lines, sewer lines, main lines, sinks, toilets, showers, more.
Orange County Drain Cleaning Company Services
Cabling your drains enables our Orange County drain cleaning team the opportunity to use blades of different bits on the end of the cable depending on the sizes of materials causing problems underneath the surface. The pipe diameter can also determine the bits we insert into pipes.
We will help you identify the most cost-effective solution for unblocking clogs and problems in your drain and sewer line.
We Understand Plumbing Problems are Stressful.
That’s why we’re here for you 24/7, for those middle of the night emergencies.(714) 987-9801
"Great service, professional and courteous!"
"Very difficult job - Done within several hours!"
"Bret was great and helped us with a Washing machine drain"
"Friendly & Professional. Great service and most appreciated."
"Clean, quick, and friendly. Would recommend!"
Our plumbing services
- Schedule Online
- Drain & Sewer
- Water Heaters
- Emergency Plumbing
- Expert Tips
- Contact Us
- CLOSE MENU