we’re ready to help!SCHEDULE ONLINE
Garden Grove Tankless Water Heaters
Garden Grove tankless water heaters (also known as high-efficiency water heaters) are great appliances for any home or business. If you’ve ever wanted instantaneous hot water, then a tankless water heater is for you! Our team of experts can handle everything from Garden Grove tankless water heater repair to replacement and installation services. When it comes to tankless water heaters, Scott English Plumbing, Inc. is the company to call! Contact our team of Garden Grove tankless water heater professionals to learn more today.
What are Tankless Water Heaters in Garden Grove?
Here at Scott English Plumbing, Inc., we get asked “what are tankless water heaters in Garden Gove?” quite often. In short, tankless water heaters are exactly what they sound like: water heaters that do not need to store heated water in a tank (like traditional water heaters do). Tankless water heaters in Garden Gove can provide instantaneous hot water by running water over a series of heating elements. These heating elements can either be powered by gas (propane or natural gas) or electricity.
Do You Need a High-Efficiency Water Heater in Garden Grove?
Whether or not you need a high-efficiency water heater in Garden Grove depends on your personal situation. Some of the reasons to consider going tankless include:
- Lower energy bills
- They save money over time
- No more waiting for the water to get hot
- They last much longer than traditional tanked water heaters
- They are small and can be installed in less-than-roomy spaces (including outside)
However, like with anything, there are also some drawbacks to tankless water heaters in Garden Grove. Some of the drawbacks of tankless water heaters include:
- They cost more to purchase and install than traditional heaters
- If you use more than 20-40 gallons of hot water daily, then tankless water heaters in Garden Grove will have a hard time keeping up with the demand
- They are complicated and can take longer/cost more to repair
Reasons to Call for Tankless Water Heater Repair in Garden Grove
Since tankless water heaters are complicated pieces of machinery, there are several different things that can go wrong with them. However, knowing when to call in the Scott English Plumbing, Inc. team of Garden Grove tankless water heater repair experts can be slightly complicated. Some of the most common signs of tankless water heater troubles include:
- Mineral buildup
- Your unit displays an “Air Supply” or “Exhaust Blockage” message
- Your unit displays a “No Ignition” message
- You get a “Flame Failure” message from your system
- No hot water
- Rusty or foul-tasting hot water
If you find yourself facing any of the aforementioned issues, then it’s time to call our team of professional Garden Grove tankless water heater repair professionals.
Do You Need Garden Grove Tankless Water Heater Replacement?
Knowing when it is time for tankless water heater replacement in Garden Gove doesn’t have to be difficult. Basically, if you find yourself facing any of the following issues, then it’s probably time for a Garden Grove tankless water heater replacement:
- Your tankless water heater is more than 20 years old
- You have to call us out for repairs more than a couple of times a year
- Your demand for hot water has increased
- Your unit has broken beyond any possible or cost-efficient repairs
Contact Us for All Your Garden Grove Tankless Water Heater Needs!
Need Garden Grove tankless water heater repair, replacement, installation or maintenance assistance? Well, then you’ve come to the right place! Get in touch with the Scott English Plumbing, Inc. team of Garden Grove tankless water heater experts for fast and reliable service today!
We Value Your Time
We work with your busy schedule and make sure our techs show up on time
local, family owned & operated
We've been serving Orange County residents since 2001
Honesty & Integrity
We treat your home with respect so you don't have to worry