Types of Sewer Emergencies (And How To Avoid Them)
Are you having plumbing problems and you’re not sure why? Are you concerned about your sewer line but not sure if it is causing your plumbing issues? Here’s what you need to know so you can decide if it’s time to call out a plumbing company in Anaheim to fix a sewer issue today.
Common Sewer Problems
We see a lot of sewer problems and these are the most common issues that a Scott English 24 hour plumber in Orange County may come across…
- Clogged sewer pipes
- Broken, cracked, or damaged pipes
- Sewer lines that don’t have enough angle to drain properly
- Sagging sewer lines
No matter what is going on with your sewer, we can help you fix it fast with sewer camera inspection in Orange County. Once we have the full scope of what happening in your sewer we can make a plan around your sewer line repair in Anaheim.
Signs You Need Sewer Help
If you’re wondering how well your sewer is functioning, look for the following problems. They can indicate sewer problems that require the services of a professional plumber to repair.
- Frequent drain backups or unusual draining patterns, like your bathtub fills with water every time your washing machine drains.
- Sewage in your home. If there is sewage flowing into your tubs or showers, it’s time to call a plumber ASAP.
- Wet or overgrown spots in your yard. This can indicate a sewer leak.
- Gurgling or other sounds coming from your pipes when you try to flush or use your drains.
Your Plumbing Company in Anaheim
No matter what you need to have done with your sewer lines, you need a plumbing company in Anaheim, you need Scott English Plumbing. Call us for expert sewer line repair in Anaheim, cleaning, and replacement and we’ll get things flowing well again ASAP.