Top 5 Advantages of Trenchless Sewer Repair
A broken sewer line is the nightmare of any homeowner. Years ago, a broken sewer line meant that you had to have your entire yard torn apart in order to dig a trench to remove the old pipes and install new ones. While a broken sewer line still isn’t exactly a picnic, the repair options are much better than they used to be. Plumbers can now perform trenchless sewer repair, which means that they don’t have to dig up your whole yard in order to remove the old pipe and put in the new pipe.
There are a couple of ways that trenchless sewer repair can be performed, including pipe lining and pipe bursting. In the pipe lining method, a liner, also known as a cured in place pipe, is installed inside the damaged pipe. Just one access hole must be dug for the insertion of the pipe liner. The pipe liner is pulled into the old pipe and inflated. The pipe liner is allowed to cure, which forms the new pipe.
The pipe bursting method requires two access holes to be dug on either side of the lateral sewer line. A new sewer pipe is pulled through the old, damaged sewer pipe, while the old pipe is burst outward.
Both of these options are far superior to traditional sewer line replacement methods. Here are the top 5 advantages of trenchless sewer repair.
1. Trenchless sewer repair is cleaner than traditional sewer repair. Sewer lines run right underneath your yard, which you may have spent a great deal of time and money landscaping and caring for. You don’t want that to be ruined, and we don’t want to do that to your yard. Landscaping can cost thousands of dollars to repair. Trenchless sewer repair is much cleaner; we just need to dig one or two small holes rather than a huge trench.
2. Trenchless sewer repair is faster than traditional sewer repair. Since we don’t have to dig a trench, we can get right to work. The cleanup goes much quicker, too. Trenchless sewer repair can often be completed in a few days or less.
3. Trenchless sewer repair costs much less than traditional sewer repair. Since it takes less time, that’s much less in labor costs. You don’t have to pay someone to dig a trench, so you save a lot of money. You also don’t get stuck with the huge expense of having to fix your landscaping (or even your driveway or sidewalks), since no trench has to be dug.
4. Trenchless sewer repair is high-quality. The materials used in trenchless sewer repair are high tech and high-quality. They won’t rust, and they’ll help to prevent problems like you are having now from happening again.
5. Trenchless sewer repair improves your sewer function. New trenchless sewer repair materials just work better; they’ll increase the flow capacity and even increase the dimension of the pipes.
Trenchless sewer repair is an all-around better option than traditional sewer repair. It preserves your yard and landscaping. It can be completed quickly. It saves you a ton of money, and it gives you high-quality, high-performance results.
If you have a sewer line problem, call Scott English Plumbing. We offer trenchless sewer repair options so that you can get your sewer line fixed quickly and affordably. We have been serving the Orange County area for more than 19 years, and you can count on us to take care of the job. Call Scott English Plumbing to schedule a service call today.